What personal information do we collect from the people that visit puprise.com?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
In addition Puprise.com may also collect information other than personal information from you while you visit and/or use our website. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Puprise.com to identify you personally. This Non-personal information may be:
- your geographic location
- details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider
- type of browser and operating system of your system
- duration of your stay on the website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your personal information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. Puprise.com strives to ensure the security of your personal information and to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
While Puprise.com will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Puprise.com unless expressly specified on the Website.
Puprise.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any third party website.
Email or Newsletter Subscription
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
We agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can either email us or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Sale or transfers of business or assets
You are also under an obligation to use this Puprise.com for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Puprise.com.