Acana Classic Prairie Poultry Dry Dog Food
Acana Classic Prairie Poultry Dog Food features ingredients such as Free-Run Chicken, Free-Run Turkey, whole nest-laid eggs, and sun-ripened fruits and vegetables from British Columbian farms. This food is free of high-glycemic carbohydrate sources and instead uses high quality alternatives such as Alberta steel-cut oats, whole peas, and whole lentils. The recipe is infused with Omega-3 Fatty Acids from wild-caught New Brunswick Herring for luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. This food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food that will keep your dog healthy and happy!
- Biologically Appropriate Formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrate Sources – Causes blood sugar to rise less over longer periods of time
- 100% Regionally-Sourced Ingredients – Delivered fresh every day from trusted local sources
- Rich and diverse in protein – 50% free-run chicken, free-run turkey, nest-laid eggs, and herring oil
- Fresh and local fruits, vegetables & botanicals – 50% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals that come from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Promotes Optimal Skin and Coat Condition – Rich in marine-source Omega (DHA, EPA) from wild-caught New Brunswick herring to support immunity and luxuriant skin & coat
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals including chicory root, milk thistle, turmeric, and rosehips enhance metabolism while nourishing and toning your dog’s digestive tract.
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No wheat, rye, tapioca, potatoes, corn or gluten – Ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
- Free of GMO – Protein-rich formula with a variety of meats, just as nature intended
- Never frozen and no preservatives – Truly fresh ingredients fit for human consumption
- Made in Canada
Recommended For: Dog of all breeds and life stages