Cat’s Best Sensitive Firm Clumping & Antibacterial Cat Litter
Cat’s Best Sensitive cat litter is highly functional, a purely natural product, so completely free of artificial or chemical additives, is sustainable and 100% biodegradable. The bedding is made from 100% natural active wood fibres. Finished using a complex technological process, these active wood fibers can absorb and permanently encapsulate liquid and odors up to 7 times their waste volume, allowing the litter to remain in the litter box for up to 7 weeks. Cat’s Best Sensitive naturally develops its antibacterial effect through an active ingredient from nature, which is added to the nest through green pearls. They thus support the antibacterial hygiene in the litter box. The cat litter Cat’s Best Sensitive has been specially developed for sensitive cats and is very gentle on the fine paws thanks to the fine grain. Cat’s Best Sensitive works best if you simply toss the solid waste and kibble created after the toilet into the biowaste or internal toilet. Cat’s Best produced exclusively from PEFC-certified wood – secondary raw materials of the wood processing industry – in harmony with nature – not a single tree is cut!
- 100% natural wood fibres, clumping cat litter without chemical additives
- Extra fine: particularly soft and gentle on the feet, very comfortable
- Forms extra firm clumps: used litter can be easily removed without removing dirty crumbs
- Highly absorbent – upto 7 times their own weight
- Very economical: basic waste can be used in the litter box for up to 7 weeks
- Completely biodegradable and compostable: individual clumps can be disposed of directly in your own toilet or bio storage bin (follow local regulations)
- Sustainable and made from PEFC-certified wood secondary raw materials
- Easy to transport – up to 50% lighter than mineral litter
- Made in Germany
Direction to Use:
- Filling – Fill the tray with Cat’s Best cat litter up to a height of 5-7 cm.
- Cleaning – Remove clumps and solid excretions regularly. The Cat’s Best cat litter shovel is designed especially for the easy removal of clumps.
- Complete change – The weekly cleaning of the cat litter tray is a thing of the past. A complete change of Cat’s Best cat litter lasts for up to five weeks.
- Disposal – Dispose of the litter and solid waste with the household waste. Individual lumps can also be disposed of via the household toilet, as they dissolve immediately in water. Please observe the local disposal regulations.