Cat’s Best Smart Pellets Soft Clumping & Non-Sticking Cat Litter
Cat’s Best Smart Pellets is soft, clumping and non-sticking, making it the first cat litter in the form of clump-forming mini-pellets with an anti-stick surface: These prevent litter on fur and paws from being carried outside the litter box, and help Technologically refined active wood fibres for 100% natural cleanliness in the litter box. The Cat’s Best Smart Pellets clumping litter that puts an end to scattering outside the tray. The special shape of the pellets reduces sticking to the coat and paws, thus significantly reducing the amount of litter that has to be carried out of the litter tray. Cat’s Best Smart Pellets also use the absorbency of technologically refined active wood fibres, which effectively absorb urine, liquids and odours and encapsulate them deep inside – up to 7 times their own weight. Therefore Cat’s Best Smart Pellets can remain in the litter box for up to 3 weeks before a complete change is necessary. Cat’s Best Smart Pellets is a cat litter that is ideal for cats with long hair, because the pellets do not stick to the skin. Cat’s Best Nature Gold is a clumping cat litter made of 100% natural fibers and biodegradable – therefore the clumps can be drained down the toilet (check the local regulations).
- 100% natural cat litter without chemical additives
- Does not cling to the coat – ideal for long hair
- Long lasting – upto 19 days for 1 Cat
- Highly absorbent – upto 7 times their own weight
- Binds the scent very well and stops odor
- Very economical – very effective to use
- Completely biodegradable and compostable: individual clumps can be disposed of directly in your own toilet or bio storage bin (follow local regulations)
- Sustainable and made from PEFC-certified wood secondary raw materials
- Easy to transport
- Made in Germany
Direction to Use:
- Filling – Fill the tray with Cat’s Best cat litter up to a height of 5-7 cm.
- Cleaning – Remove clumps and solid excretions regularly. The Cat’s Best cat litter shovel is designed especially for the easy removal of clumps.
- Complete change – The weekly cleaning of the cat litter tray is a thing of the past. A complete change of Cat’s Best cat litter lasts for up to five weeks.
- Disposal – Dispose of the litter and solid waste with the household waste. Individual lumps can also be disposed of via the household toilet, as they dissolve immediately in water. Please observe the local disposal regulations.