Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Feline Formula Cat Food
Support liver function in the case of chronic liver insufficiency. Farmina Vet Life Hepatic is a complete feed for cats, indicated for the support of hepatic functionality in case of chronic hepatic insufficiency. This aliment has a moderate concentration of high quality protein, a high concentration of essential fatty acids and a high concentration of digestible carbohydrates.
Mode of Action:
The limited intake of copper limits the toxicity effect on damaged hepatocytes. The use of raw materials rich in Omega-3
polyunsaturated fatty acids, having high anti-inflammatory effect, reduces symptomatology, in acute hepatopathy. The presence of starch and hydrolyzed proteins compensate the weak digestive efficiency (protein and glucides metabolism) in case of chronic liver disease.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for cats
- It reduces the toxic effects on damaged hepatic cells
- They compensate the metabolic dysfunction due to the pathology.
- They modulate the immune system response.
- Multi-vitaminic complex which reduces the oxidative stress on the cells.
- The quality of the used ingredients guarantees the high digestibility of the diet.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Chronic liver failure
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.