Orijen Original Dry Dog Food
Just like their ancestor, the grey wolf, all dogs are meant to eat a diet rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN Original is made with meat, organs, cartilage, and bone from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs that are delivered to our kitchen. Two-thirds of our animal ingredients are FRESH or RAW, for a concentrated source of protein. With richly nourishing protein and infusions of freeze-dried liver, this recipe nourishes your dog as nature intended while offering them a flavour that they’ll love.
- From Dachshunds to Great Danes, all dogs possess a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole animal ingredients
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein
- 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters
- Made from fresh, regional ingredients delivered to Orijen’s award-winning kitchens daily – and never outsourced
- 100% natural dry dog food
- Grain free and gluten free
- Free of aromas, colourings, flavourings and other additives
- No GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) and antibiotics used
- Made in Canada
There are no reviews yet.