Orijen Six Fish Freeze Dried Dog Treat
Orijen Freeze-Dried Treats are crafted with the quality ingredients sourced locally in Canada. This Six Fish recipe is made with wild-caught 6 types of fishes that are gently freeze-dried to lock in their rich nutrients, for a treat that is as healthy as it is delicious. The ingredients for Orijen Freeze Dried treats are frozen following delivery to the producer. They are then subjected to the eighteen-hour freeze-dry process, reaching low temperatures down to -50 degree C. During this process, the frozen water content of the ingredients is converted into vapour, removing only the water from the food and retaining all other nutrients.
Orijen’s biologically appropriate, single source treats are a simple, pure, and nutritious way to nourish, reward and train your dog with tastes he’ll love. Each morsel is bursting with natural flavors and with nine different flavors, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect protein for your dog!
- 100% meat and 100% natural
- Biologically Appropriate animal food – consists of nearly 100% fresh ingredients
- These treats are made from meats that are delivered FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), then gently freeze-dried
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole meat, organs and bones provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive
- Gently freeze-dried without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, delicious goodness for a pure and tasty treat
- Grain-free treats
- Free of aromas, colourings, flavourings and other additives
- No GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) and antibiotics used
- Made in Canada