ZuPreem Natural with Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids Parrot & Conure Bird Food
ZuPreem Natural with Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids Parrots & Conures Bird Food is a wholesome natural food that’s formulated with all the nutrients that parrots and conures need each day. This pelleted food should be fed as 80% of your pet bird’s daily diet to ensure proper nutrition and keep your bird active. Only a small percentage of a bird’s day-to-day food should consist of seeds to encourage a strong immune system and to promote overall good health. ZuPreem Natural provides balanced nutrition for conures, amazons, greys, pionus, caiques, senegals and other medium to large parrots that prefer a medium-size pellet.
- Provides a high-quality daily diet in a pellet form
- Specially formulated for conures, amazons, greys, pionus, caiques, senegals and other medium to large parrots
- Fresh, wholesome, natural bird food made with vegetables. Precisely formulated with the essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids your bird needs every day for a balanced diet.
- Wholesome natural food that’s formulated with all the nutrients your bird needs each day so there’s no need for extra vitamin and mineral supplements
- Avian veterinarians recommend a pelleted food for optimum health
- Packaged in a reclosable, stand-up pouch for freshness and convenience
- No colorants used
- Made in the USA
Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground millet, Ground oat groats, Ground barley, Ground wheat, Wheat germ meal, Sugar, Vegetable oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Celery, Carrots, Parsley, Beets, Ground flaxseeds, Blueberries, Cranberries, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Iodized salt, DL-Methionine, Choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin supplement, Biotin, d-Calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 supplement, Folic acid), Citric acid (preservative), Mixed tocopherols (preservative), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Minerals (Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Calcium iodate), Rosemary extract
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and/or tree nuts.
Crude Protein, min 14.0%; Crude Fat, min 4.0%; Crude Fiber, max 5.0%; Moisture, max 10.0%; Lysine, min 0.8%; Methionine, min 0.4%; Phosphorus, min 0.4%; Potassium, min 0.5%; Vitamin D, min 500 IU/kg (225 IU/lb); Vitamin E, min 60 IU/kg (25 IU/lb)
Feed based on recommended daily amounts indicated below. Adjust amounts to ensure your bird’s optimum body condition. Feed daily to provide the foundation of your bird’s diet. Keep fresh food and water available at all times. Discard uneaten food before each feeding. As with all foods, wash hands after use and food and water bowls before each feeding.
Conures, Caiques: 1/4 – 1/2 Cup Daily
African Greys, Senegals, Amazons, Eclectus, Small Cockatoos: 1/2 Cup Daily
Store in a cool, dry place free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reclose after each use.