YUP! Comfort Dog Harness
The YUP! Comfort Dog Harness is meant to walk dogs of all breeds and sizes. The harness can be slipped on or off with no hassle. It is carefully made with soft fabric suitable for the dog’s skin. The elastic webbing and mesh cover meant for covering dog’s chest provides maximum comfort and natural movement to breathe easily.
- Guaranteed to eliminate pulling instantly without choking
- Patented system “gives” with dog’s natural movements
- Can be adjusted in the chest as well as the girth regions of the dog
- Ergonomic and comfortable design is stress-free to use
- Easy to put on and take off
- Helps you stay in-charge during the walks
- Compatible with any leash
- Hand washable
Selecting the correct size for the dog is vital. Sizes are based on the measurement of the chest girth.
X-Small: Fits 7″ – 14″ chest girth and dogs typically under 8 pounds
Small: Fits 10″ – 18″ chest girth and dogs typically between 8-25 pounds
Medium: Fits 16″ – 28″ chest girth and dogs typically between 22-60 pounds
Large: Fits 26″ – 40″ chest girth and dogs typically between 60-130 pounds
Instructions for Use:
- Place the harness over the dog’s head so the mesh covering is below the dog’s neck in front, the nylon straps are on either side of his/her head, and the metal O-ring sits just above the dog’s shoulders on his/her back.
- Guide the dog’s legs through the sherpa covered loops. Adjust the nylon straps for a comfortable fit. When pulling occurs, the padded sherpa sleeves will tighten and apply gentle pressure under the dog’s front legs.
- Adjust the sliding cord lock for a snug (not tight) fit.
- Attach the dog’s lead to the O-ring and enjoy your walk.
Do not leave on dog unattended. Recommended for use during walks/runs only. Not to be used as a tie-out.