YUP! Mesh Non-Pull Dog Harness
Designed for Moderate to Heavy pullers, the Sporn Mesh Non-Pull Harness fits like a glove.
It offers total control, style and comfort for your dog. It’s a continuation of the legacy started by the original Sporn Halter. All materials and components are made of the highest quality nylon and nickel-plated hardware to reduce weathering.
- Stops the hardest pullers instantly without chocking
- Patented system “gives” with dog’s natural movements
- Comfortable, secure, safe and does not hurt your dog’s throat
- Hassel free application with its one-piece ergonomic structure
- Sherpa sleeves cover the restraints under the legs for maximum comfort
- Easy to use and help you stay in-charge during the walks
- Use it with your own leash
- Hand washable
Selecting the suitable size for the dog is essential. Sizes are based on the measurement of the neck.
Toy: 8″ – 10″ neck and approximately 2-10 pounds
Small: 9″ – 12″ neck and approximately 8-25 pounds
Medium: 12″ – 17″ neck and approximately 25-60 pounds
Large/XL: 16″ – 24″ neck and approximately 60-100 pounds
Instructions for Use:
- Place harness over your dog’s head so the mesh covering is below your dog’s neck in front, the nylon straps are on either side of his head, and the metal O-ring sits just above the shoulders on your dog’s back.
- Guide your dog’s legs through the fleece covered loops. Adjust the nylon straps for a comfortable fit.
- Adjust the sliding cord lock for a snug (not tight) fit.
- Attach your dog’s lead to the O-ring and enjoy your walk.
Recommended for walking purposes only. Do not leave on dog unattended. Not designed for use as a car harness or tie-out.