YUP! Original Sporn Halter Dog Harness
Want to stop your dog from pulling?
The Sporn training harness helps to avoid the instinctive pull, making training so much easier and relieve neck strain! Why punish your dog when you can encourage them to walk.
In 1992, Joseph Sporn invented the Original Sporn Halter. The Sporn halter is made with best quality braided cord, nylon mesh with thermoplastic and the nickel-plated steel fasteners. The Restraint are threaded through the fabric Sherpa Sleeves for your dog’s maximum comfort. Thus, guaranteed to stop your dog from pulling.
- Instantly stops pulling without choking
- Comfortable and secure, safe and does not hurt your dog’s neck
- Easy to use and maintain control while walking your dog
- Fully adjustable and can be turned into a standard collar
- Nylon restraints and sherpa sleeves are removable
- Can be used with any leash
- Hand washable
Selecting the appropriate size for the dog is crucial. Sizes are based on the measurement of the neck.
Small: 9″ – 12″ neck and approximately 8-25 pounds
Medium: 12″ – 17″ neck and approximately 25-60 pounds
Large: 16″ – 24″ neck and approximately 60-90 pounds
Extra Large: 23″ – 33″ neck and over 90 pounds
Instructions for Use:
- Put collar around neck of dog. Position buckle and large D-rings on top.
- Adjust for snug fit. Make adjustments equal on both sides, otherwise halter will not function properly.
- Pass restraints through each of the large rings on top of collar. Thread “Sherpa Sleeves” and then, one at a time, pass restraint behind dog’s leg and connect to small D-rings on bottom of collar.
- Press button on restraint lock to adjust up or down for a snug fit. Avoid overtightening. Attach your leash to metal ring and enjoy complete control during your walk.
Recommended for walking or running purposes only. Do not leave harness on dog unattended. Not to be used as a tie-out.
See all items by Sporn Yup! >>
There are no reviews yet.