Beaphar Tooth Gel for Dogs & Cats
Specially designed to provide functional oral care for dogs and cats, Beaphar Tooth Gel has been carefully developed to care for your pet’s teeth and gums, providing you with a convenient yet effective dental regime that can be introduced with ease and provided two to three times a week as a minimum.
Formulated with plaque, bacteria and tartar fighting advanced enzymes, Beaphar Tooth Gel is an effective and convenient dental treatment, designed for use without the need for brushing. It’s perfect for both cats and dogs, particularly those that aren’t used to having their teeth brushed or do not take lightly to having this done. It contains three advanced enzymes/active ingredients that fight bacteria and break down plaque, for maximum results and lasting effects. These are:
- Protease, a plaque and tartar destroying enzyme that destroys the protein structure of plaque before it binds with calcium, thus preventing tartar formation in the mouth
- Glucose Oxidase, an enzyme that breaks glucose down to form gluconic acid, a harmless substance that produces a small amount of hydrogen peroxide providing antibacterial action, killing the bacteria responsible for bad breath
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate, helping to prevent dental tartar accumulation and dental disease in pets
An effective dental cleaning treatment suitable for all cats and dogs, Beaphar Tooth Gel is extremely easy to use, simply being applied to the teeth daily for optimum benefit. It promotes fresher breath and helps prevent plaque and tartar formation reducing the risk of dental disease in pets by maintaining good oral health throughout, and is part of an effortless, effective range of oral care products from Beaphar, ideal for regular use to provide your pet with a daily dental regime to keep teeth clean and healthy. It also contains a delicious liver flavouring, making it highly palatable and more readily accepted by pets, with a long administering nozzle making the gel easy to apply to teeth.
- Part of an effective, effortless range of oral care products for pets
- Ideal for regular use, providing you and your pet with a convenient pet dental regime to keep teeth clean and healthy
- Easy to use gel treatment, with no need for brushing or rinsing
- With active enzymes, fighting plaque and tartar, freshening breath and preventing dental disease
- Helps maintain good dental health in dogs and cats
- Fluoride free formula, safe for pets
- With a delicious liver flavouring, for a more readily accepted formula
- Designed with a long administration nozzle for easy application
- Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat
- Made in EU
How to Use: When using the gel for the first time, remove the foil from the top of the bottle and place the nozzle onto the opening of the tube. Apply a thin line of Beaphar Tooth Gel across all of the teeth working from back to front. Do not worry if a spot gets missed as your pet will circulate the gel over their teeth with their tongue.
For maximum improvement it is recommended to reapply to your pet’s teeth daily, but two to three times a week will make an improvement to your pets oral health.
Active Ingredients: Protease, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium tripolyphosphate, Zinc.
Note: Always ensure fresh drinking water is available. Many pet health problems can stem from a lack of attention to oral hygiene. Daily oral care helps reduce bacteria and early plaque formation, helping to prevent bad breath and tooth decay. Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. It is important to not use human tooth care products on your pet as these products usually contain fluoride which is toxic to animals and can result in serious health problems.