Farmina Vet Life Cardiac Canine Formula Dog Food
Support heart function in the case of chronic cardiac insufficiency. Farmina Vet Life Cardiac is a dietetic and complete feed for adult dogs, indicated for the support of cardiac function in case of chronic cardiac insufficiency. This aliment has low concentration in sodium and enhanced K/Na ratio.
Mode of Action:
The modified Cl/K/Na ratio compensate the imbalance of electrolytes due to the cardiomyopathy and/or the pharmacological treatment. The integration with taurin helps in regulate the functionality of the myocardium, regulating the cellular ionic exchange. The addiction of L-carnitine influences the lipid metabolism and the disposability of energy. During the initial phases of the pathology is possible to modulate the portion to promote the decrease of the body weight, while in advanced phases the high biological value of the proteins and the high digestibility of the diet help to prevent the cardiac cachexy.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- It regulates the myocardial contraction strength
- Taurin regulate the contractility of the myocardium, the carnitine enhanced the tolerance to physic exercise
- The soluble and insoluble dietary fibers help to reduce the levels of circulating cholesterol and triglycerides
- These are fatty acids with anti-inflammatory and protective action of the intestinal mucosa
- Natural antioxidants reduce the oxidative stress.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Chronic heart failure
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.