Farmina Vet Life Neutered 1-10kg Canine Formula Dog Food
Neutered adult dogs management up to 10kg weight. Farmina Vet Life Neutered 1-10kg is a complete food for neutered adult dogs for weight control and prevention of urolithis.
Mode of Action:
Low-fat amount and high-protein level reduce the overweight risk in neutered dogs; the L-carnitine supplementation promotes the convertion of adipose tissue into energy. The low carbohydrates intake reduces the risk of diabetes. The calcium sulphate provide assistance to the urolithis prevention.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Urine pH control achieved with calcium sulfate inclusion
- It supports heart function.
- It preserves lean mass converting the fat deposits into energy
- The vegetable fibers create a sense of satiety useful to handle neutered dogs
- They limit the effects of the lacking sex hormones production on basal metabolism
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Weight control
- Prevention of diabetes mellitus
- Prevention of urolithiasis
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.