Farmina Vet Life Oxalate Canine Formula Dog Food
Reduction of the formation of urate, oxalate and cystine calculi. Alkalinization of urine. Farmina Vet Life Oxalate is a complete dietetic food for adult dogs formulated to reduce urate, oxalate and cystine calculi. It is also indicated in the subjects suffering from renal diseases at a serious stage.
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life Oxalate contains low quantity of calcium and vitamin D3 in order to reduce the concentration of oxalate calculi. Little quantity of proteins and sulphur amino acids reduce the concentration of urate and cystine calculi. An alkaline urinary pH achieved thanks to the action of potassium citrate raises the saturation point of crystals. Furthermore, it contains very low concentrations of copper in order to prevent its toxic action in dogs suffering from difficulty in the digestion of excessive copper through the liver.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- It promotes an alkaline urinary pH thanks to the action of potassium citrate in order to increase crystals solubility
- The low content of calcium and phosphorus reduces the concentration of these elements in urine
- Reduced nucleic acids prevent the formation of urates
- Reduced protein content but of high biological value
- Increased non-protein calories
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Oxalate uroliths
- Urate uroliths
- Cystine uroliths
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.