Calibra veterinary diets help resolve some of the most common health issues in dogs and cats. The recipes include more than just dry food. For those pets who have physiological issues regarding digestibility and whose biggest problem is consuming food in granule form, we also offer an alternative in the form of canned food.
The canned food line is conceptually based on the same philosophy as that of the dry foods, and the canned and dry foods can be freely interchanged. What makes Calibra veterinary diets effective is their emphasis on respecting the most recent independent studies as well as the use of the highest quality ingredients.
Calibra veterinary diets address health issues in pets relating to the liver, skin and coat, the stomach and intestines, the urinary tract, diabetes and obesity, the kidneys and heart, as well as joints and overall regeneration.
Joint & Weight Management System
- High protein quality (low-grain chicken & turkey formula)
- Enriched with krill and eggs
- Low calorie, low fat and high L-carnitine
- JOINT and MOBILITY COMPLEX – ultimate combination of:
- Chondroprotectives (glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, Boswellia and collagen type I.)
- Vitamins & Antioxidants (polyphenols and flavonoids from green tea and turmeric)
- High concentration of Omega 3 (from salmon oil and algae)
For the alleviation of clinical symptoms caused by joint inflammation
Package: 12 kg, 2 kg
There are no reviews yet.