Farmina Vet Life Struvite Management Canine Formula Dog Food
Urolithiasis recurrence of lower urinary tract. Farmina Vet Life Struvite Management is a complete dietary food for adult dogs, indicated for the management of patients with lower urinary tract uroliths.
Mode of Action:
The calcium sulphate providing a slight urinary acidification, reduces the risk of recurrence of struvite urolithes. The reduced protein content limiting urea excretion, decreases the bacterial proliferation. Low amounts of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium decrease the crystals aggregation and precipitation.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Calcium Sulphate controls pH and dissolves the crystals
- Reduced content of magnesium limits the formation of urates
- Low content of proteins, but of high biological value, reduces the formation of urea in the organism
- It improves the restoring of the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer which are protecting the bladder from inflammatory processes
- Multi-vitaminic complex which reduces cellular oxidative stress
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Prevention of struvite uroliths recurrence
- Idiopathic cystitis
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.