Farmina Vet Life Neutered +10kg Canine Formula Dog Food
Neutered adult dogs management over 10kg weight. Farmina Vet Life Neutered +10kg is a natural and complete food for neutered dogs with weight problems and created to reduce the risk of diabetes mellitus and urolithiasis.
Mode of Action:
Low-fat amount and high-protein level reduce the overweight risk in neutered dogs; the L-carnitine supplementation promotes the convertion of adipose tissue into energy. The low carbohydrates intake reduces the risk of diabetes. The calcium sulfate provide assistence to the urolithis prevention.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Urine pH control achieved with calcium sulfate inclusion
- It supports heart function.
- It preserves lean mass converting the fat deposits into energy
- The vegetable fibers induce a sense of satiety, useful to handle neutered dogs
- They limit the effects of the lacking sex hormones production on basal metabolism
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Weight control
- Prevention of diabetes mellitus
- Prevention of urolithiasisi
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email email@example.com a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.