Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato Canine Formula Dog Food
Reduction of the occurrence of adverse reactions to foods. Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato is a complete dietetic food for dogs formulated for the reduction of alimentary intolerance. It is also recommended as coadjuvant in the support of trophic function of the skin and of its appendages: eye, ear, anal sacks.
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato contains wild caught North Sea herring as a unique source of animal protein, with potato the sole source of starch. The moderate quantity of protein increases the hypoallergenic properties of the product. The high concentration of essential fatty acids reduces the incidence of inflammatory processes in the skin and annexes.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Single starch source, especially indicated for subjects with allergies to cereals
- Single protein source of high biological value
- Food rich in essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory action for skin and cutaneous annexes
- Following a diet with a moderate protein content reduces the occurrence of adverse reactions to foods
- Multi-vitaminic complex reduces cellular oxidative stress
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Alimentary allergies
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email email@example.com a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.