Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Canine Formula Dog Food
Support liver function in the case of chronic liver insufficiency. Farmina Vet Life Hepatic is a complete feed for dogs, indicated for the support of hepatic functionality in case of chronic hepatic insufficiency. This aliment has a moderate concentration of high quality protein, a high concentration of essential fatty acids and a high concentration of digestible carbohydrates.
Mode of Action:
The reduced intake of copper limits the effect of toxicity on the damaged hepatopathy. The use of raw materials rich in poliunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, with high anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the symptoms in case of acute hepatopaty. The presence of starch and hydrolyzed proteins compensate the digestive insufficiency (proteic and glucidic metabolism) in case of chronic liver diseases.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- It reduces the toxic effects on damaged hepatic cells
- They compensate the metabolic dysfunction due to the pathology
- They modulate the immune system response
- Multi-vitaminic complex which reduces the oxidative stress on the cells
- The quality of the used ingredients guarantees the high digestibility of the diet
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Chronic liver failure
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email email@example.com a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.