Farmina Vet Life Joint Canine Formula Dog Food
Assists in the treatment of osteoarticular tissue inflammation. Farmina Vet Life Joint is a complete dietary food for adult dogs that assists in the treatment of osteoarticular tissue inflammation.
Mode of Action:
Constituents of cartilage (glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate) promote the reconstruction of cartilage tissue. The simultaneous presence of anti-inflammatory nutrients (EPA and DHA) and of antioxidant substances, assists in drug therapy for joint pain.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Stimulation of joint cartilage renewal and collagen synthesis
- Extracts with high antioxidant properties that protect cell damage from free radicals
- Reduced caloric intake to limit joint damage due to overweight
- High anti-inflammatory power
- Addition of soluble carbohydrates induces a feeling of satiety.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Articular disorders in adults
- Post orthopedic surgery convalescence
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.