Farmina Vet Life Growth Canine Formula Dog Food
Growth disorders, deficiencies, support of immune system. Farmina Vet Life Growth is a complete dietetic food for the nutritional recovery of puppies with growth disorders and deficiencies and for the support of immune system.
Mode of Action:
A high biological value of protein source helps the recovery of growing dogs debilitated by various diseases. The high content of high quality proteins provides an adequate energy intake indispensable for the elimination of alimentary disorders. The technology of Vacuum Coater ensures the efficacy of chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine and EPA/DHA which prevents and/or help to solve the bone problems and support trophic function of cartilage and therefore guarantee a correct skeletal-muscle development of the puppy.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- L-carnitine stimulates fatty acids transport for readily usable energy
- Taurine is advised in weaning of fast growing puppies
- An adequate proportion of calcium-phosphorus 1,40/1,00 helps the correct skeletal development
- EPA and DHA preserve the bone growth from the occurrence of inflammatory and degenerative processes. Support the immune system in growing dogs.
- Stimulation of joint cartilage renewal and collagen synthesis. Chondroitin sulphate is a component of synovial fluid and facilitates hydration of the cartilage.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Growth disorders
- Puppy Convalescence
- Puppy gastro-intestinal disorders
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email email@example.com a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase. Any Vet Life orders that are not authorized will be cancelled and refunded within 72 hours.