Puppy-hood is important phase in dog’s life, your efforts here will help your puppy grow up in a strong, healthy, beautiful adult dog. Canine Creek Puppy Life Preservation Formula is a complete and balanced diet specifically designed to support healthy growth and development of growing puppies.
- Specially formulated for the health and well-being of puppies, made with the finest natural ingredients
- Contains 48% cage free real chicken meat
- Support healthy development of cognitive learning for brain development and retina function for eye development
- Provides optimal balance of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to help develop healthy skin and shiny coat
- Correct blend of calcium, phosphorous and essential vitamins supports bone growth and joint health
- Highly digestible protein from chicken and dried eggs helps in healthy muscle growth
- Essential vitamins, minerals and combination of 7 super antioxidants boots the immune system
- Enriched with super 7 antioxidants – Apples, blackberries, cranberries, spinach, pomegranate, pumpkin, blueberries
- “Cold Formed Process” used to make kibbles, help retain the potency of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants & important enzymes
- Grain free diet – Contains No Corn, No Wheat, No Rice, No Soya or any gluten ingredients
- No artificial preservatives used
Raw Materials: Chicken (48%), Dried egg product, Potatoes Oatmeal, Flaxseed (Source of omega 3), Fish oil (Source of DHA – docosahexaenoic acid), Chicken oil, Ocean fish meal (Source of omega 3 fatty acids), Krill oil, Salmon oil, Beta carotene, Taurine, Sweet potatoes, carrots, Garlic, Yucca schidigera extract,
Chelated Minerals: Calcium iodate, Calcium carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, Iron amino acid chelated, Zinc amino acid chelated, Zinc sulphate and Salt,
Antioxidants: Apples, Blackberries, Cranberries, Spinach, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Blueberries and Vitamin-E,
Vitamins: Vitamin-E, Vitamin-C (Coated), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (VitaminB6), Riboflavin (Vitamin-B2), Vitamin-D3, Vitamin-B12, Vitamin-A, Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin-B5) and Folic acid (Vitamin-B9),
Others: Choline chloride, L-Lysine, DLMethionine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Arginine, Dried yeast, Dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract and Dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
It is important to realize that attaining your breads optimal body condition depends on a variety of factors. These include activity levels and even the climate. Food intake must be adjusted accordingly.
The feeding guidelines below are starting points. These represents the total recommended volume of food per day. Simply divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day and you’ll get the actual portion size per feeding.